Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) & Service Level Management (SLM) Implementation
THE ITIL TRAINING ADVANTAGE… YOUR FUTURE IS OUR FOCUS
- Highly Proficient ITIL Industry Certified Trainers
- The ITIL Service Management Tracks Offered Consist of:
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Lifecycle & Capabilities Modules
- Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Flexible Training Hours and Competitive Rates
- Benefits Those Needing a Competitive Edge in the IT Industry Today
- Enhances Your Organizational Culture to Align it with ITSM Best Practices
RLM’s accredited training program is targeted at business professionals looking to achieve the ITIL foundation certification. RLM’s ITIL courses are designed for individuals and professionals seeking to validate their skills, as well as, organizations seeking to improve their productivity and protect their information assets.
TRAINING YOU CAN TRUST…At RLM you will train with the same professional instructors trusted by the nation’s top military and government agencies. RLM is the preferred information technology, information assurance and cyber training vendor to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and the Department of Homeland Security, to name a few. We have added ITIL training to our list.
BEYOND THE TEXTBOOK…RLM instructors know the real work challenges of IT management. They will provide insight into tips and techniques used by true industry professionals, not just walk
you through a textbook. RLM’s focus on the needs of Executives and Industry Leaders brings them to the forefront for that competitive edge.
CERTIFICATION INCLUDED…With the growing demand for skills and greater competition in the workforce today, why not validate your knowledge? Take your training one step further – get ITIL certified with RLM’s on-site certification testing program.
WHY ITIL IMPLEMENTATION
- Business benefits with a competitive advantage
- Focus on process reengineering and organizational change management
- Improved efficiencies increases quality of service
- Standardization of information technology processes and procedures
- Alignment of IT services according to business strategy
- Reduces cost and offers greater visibility of assets
- Improves customer satisfaction through a more professional service delivery approach
- Increases competence, capability, and productivity of IT staff
Implementing ITIL is not just about evaluating and revising processes, it is about change: changing the way people work and are rewarded; changing technology platforms; and changing behaviors across an entire organization.
CHANGING BUSINESS OUTCOMES
Implementing ITIL impacts the full spectrum of the organization’s employees.
Implementation of individual processes or the prescribed combination of processes can deliver the desired operational improvements.