Signal Center of Excellence (SIGCoE) – Fort Gordon
Agency: Army Training and Doctrine Command
Prime Contract: W911S0-11-D-0006
Value: $13.25M (Estimated Max)
PoP: March 2016 (including options)
Multiple Contractors are fulfilling the Department of the Army, U.S. Army Signal Center (SIGCEN) and Fort Gordon, Georgia’s requirement for course development and training instructors.
The Unites States Army Signal Center of Excellence provides world class Soldiers and Leaders; trains, educates, and develops adaptive Leaders and IT professionals; and plans, synchronizes, experiments, and implements Future Network capabilities.
Based upon an analysis of contracting requirements since the commencement of the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) in 2003, the SIGCEN has determined that a significant quantity of these are recurring, short-notice actions that could be more rapidly and efficiently met with a multiple-award, task order driven, Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to meet projected requirements.
Provide the following:
- The Services to be performed consist of both Course Development and Instructor Services at Fort Gordon to include:
- Course Analysis
- Specific Classroom Instruction
- Services may include front-end (preparation for class start) and back-end (closeout upon completion of class) responsibilities
- Prepare and participate in the development/revision of operational tests, lesson plans, training material validation and course material resulting in establishing Program of Instructions (POIs) and Master Training Plans
- Provide appropriate labor mixes for a variety of subject matter areas
- The vendor may be responsible for reviewing and updating classroom training materials such as student handouts, lesson plans, overhead slides, practical exercises, and conducting testing in subjects taught, to include grading of exams, evaluation of results, recording of exam results, and activating and reviewing student critiques; and conducting of after action reviews with the students
- Instructors shall be required to follow the lesson plans, weekly training schedule and Master Training Schedule developed to support the current POI
- As the POI or lesson plans require modification due to changing technology, requirements or critical tasks, the instructor shall be required to perform curriculum development
- Perform classroom infrastructure maintenance
- Perform software loading